What to do in an Accident
1. Stop at once to investigate.Try to avoid further damage and/or injury.Help anyone who is injured and avoid movement of the seriously injured.
2. Protect the scene of the accident.Activate your emergency flashers and place flags, flares or reflectors.Move vehicles to a safe area until police arrive.
3. Call 911, if necessary.Give them the facts of the accidents and obtain from them any forms which must be completed.
4. Exchange information.Exchange the following information with the other drivers(s)involved in the collision:
Driver’s License Number
License Plate Number
Insurance Policy Number
5. Do not state that you are at fault.Do not discuss the facts of the accident with the other party or anyone other than the police.When discussing the facts with the police, again do not state who is at fault.
6. Get witness information.Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of all witnesses to the accident.Use the cards in this envelope.
7. Call for assistance.To have your vehicle towed or to call and schedule an appointment, call Top Gun Auto Body at 406-461-3054.
8. Notify your insurance company.
WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU FROM START TO FINISH!